Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
On cold winter evenings you need some snack that can be quickly prepared and should be hot and tasty too. Let's make the Vegetable Cutlet today.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
Ingredients for Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
- Maida – 100 gm (one small bowl)
- Black pepper - ¼ small spoon
- Potato – 250 gm (boiled)
- Carrot – 2 (grated)
- Capsicum – 2 (cut finely)
- Cabbage – 1 small bowl (cut finely)
- Cauliflower – 1 small bowl (cut finely)
- Green chili – 3 to 4 (cut finely)
- Ginger – 2 inch long piece (grated)
- Coriander – Half small bowl (cut finely)
- Coriander seed powder – 1 small spoon
- Red chili powder - ¼ small spoon
- Garam Masala - ¼ small spoon
- Aamchur powder - ¼ small spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – To fry
How to make Vegetable Cutlet
Mix 1 small bowl water in the flour and stir it so that it becomes a slick and thin solution. Mix black pepper and salt (as per taste) in the solution and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
Boil the potatoes and let them cool. Peel them and break finely with the hands. Now in this potato mix all vegetables and spices, so that it becomes a pitthi.
Take out a small lump from the pitthi, and shape it into 2 inches long, 1 ½ inches wide and ½ inch thick oval piece. Keep this piece in a plate. Like this use the entire pitthi to make these pieces.
Put oil in a frying pan and heat it. Pick up one potato piece, dip it in the flour solution and then put it in the frying pan. Like this put 3 to 4 pieces in the frying pan. Fry them till they turn brown and then take them out in a plate (spread a napkin on the plate before hand to soak the excess oil). Make all the cutlets like this.
The hot and fresh Vegetable cutlets are now ready to serve and eat along with coriander chutney or tomato sauce.