Soybean Ladoo Recipe
During winter your family especially your kids need more nutrition. Ladoos prepared from soyabean flour fills the absence of nutrients.
If you want you can also add equal amount of wheat flour to soyabean flour or take 3 parts of soybean flour and 1 part of wheat flour.
- इस रेसीपी को हिन्दी में पढिये - Soybean Laddu Recipe in Hindi with Video
- Ingredients for Soybean Laddu
- Soyabean flour - 400 grams (2 cup)
- Wheat flour - 400 grams(2 cup)
- Desi Ghee - 400 to 500 grams (2 cup)
- Bura - 800 grams ( 4 cup)
- Dry fruits(cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios and raisins) - 1cup (finely chopped)
- Elaichi(cardamom) - 10 (peel and crush)
- How to make Soybean Flour Laddu
Filter both the flours and keep in a utensil.
Put more than half Ghee in a pan(kadhai), put flour in hot Ghee. Stir fry on a medium flame till flour turns brown and emits a good smell. Turn off the gas, let the flour cool off.
When the flour becomes less hot then add the remaining Ghee to it along with Bura, dry fruits and Elaichi. Mix all these ingredients well with your hand. Mixture required to make Ladoos is ready.
Take a little amount of mixture at a time, place it in your hand and shape into a round ball by pressing with both hands. Keep the round Ladoos on a plate. Similarly make Ladoos of the remaining mixture.
Soyabean Ladoo is ready, fill the ladoos in an air tight container. Have 1 soyabean ladoo every morning at breakfast, this will give you energy and they are tasty too.
Ladoos made from soyabean can be stored and eaten up to 2 months.
If can not find Bura for soyabean ladoo then you can use powdered sugar as an alternative. See How to make Tagar or Bura?
You can also use brown sugar for preparing soyabean ladoo.
Soybean Laddu Recipe