Aloo Gajar Sabzi - Potato and Carrot Recipe
No one likes to eat the potato recipe daily. Do you eat carrot and potato recipe? Let's today we prepare the Potato and carrot recipe.
Ingredients to (Aloo Gajar Sabzi) Potato and Carrot Recipe
- Carrot- 250 Gms
- Potato- 250 Gms
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Asafetida- 1 pinch
- Coriander Powder- 1/4 small spoon
- Green Chilly- 2 to 3 (sliced)
- Ginger-1 inch in length (Grated or paste of ginger)
- Turmeric Powder- 1/4 small spoon
- Coriander Powder- 1 small spoon
- Red Chilli Powder- 1/4 less than small spoon
- Salt- (According to taste) (1/2 small spoon)
- Dry mango powder - 1/4 small spoon
- Garam masala- 1/4 small spoon
- Greem coriander-1 table spoon (sliced)
How to make Aloo Gajar Sabzi
Cut the carrot and potato width wise in to small pieces.
Put the oil in a pan and heat the pan. Put the cumin seed into the pan. After the cumin seed is properly fried in the oil then put the turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilli into it and continue stirring. Now put the pieces of potatoes, red chilli and salt into the pan and cook it for 2 minutes .
Put the two spoons of water in the recipe. Cover it and cook it for 7 to 8 minutes with low flame. Stir the spoon in order to check whether the potatoes have become soft or not. If the potatoes is hard so you have to pour 2 tablespoon of water into the pan and cook covered for 4 to 5 minutes.
Open the cover, you will see the potatoes have become soft. Now you put the dry mango powder into it. Add the garam masala and green coriander into it and mix it well.
Potatoes Carrot Recipe (Alu Gajar Sabzi) is ready now. Take out the recipe in a bowl and garnish it with the rest of coriander. You can serve hot and eat hot it with bread, chapatti.
Read this Recipe in Hindi